To provide high quality equine therapy to children and adults in a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment.
An engaged community in which individuals, not labels, dictate who they are and what they can achieve.
- Deliver relevant, client-centered programs.
- Foster a culture of respect, where clients, staff and volunteers are welcomed, empowered and valued for their unique contributions.
- Ensure responsible financial stewardship to safeguard CARD’s longevity.
- Promote an environment of respectful and open communication.
- Create and sustain positive relationships with engaged community partners.
- Provide high-caliber and responsive care to our equine partners.
News & Events
We are always looking for gifts in kind! If you would like to support CARD through a donation of items, we would be glad to accept. Please take a look to see what we are currently accepting.