Join Us for the 2017 Mini Royal – A “fun ” Fundraiser!
When: Saturday May 27th and Sunday May 28th
Where: CARD-4777 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario
What Is The Mini Royal?
- A 2 day in-house horse show hosted by The Community Association for Riders with Disabilities
- Open to all CARD riders
- Consists of a variety of mounted games
How Can You Raise Money for CARD?
- Each rider must pay a $25.00 entry plus contribute $50.00 in pledges for your favourite CARD horse
- Event volunteers are also asked to raise a minimum of $50.00 in pledges
Can I Sponsor The Mini Royal?
- Absolutely! Sponsorship Opportunities are available for different types of presenting sponsorships and more!
- Contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416 667-8600 ext.4
WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES AND WHY YOUR PLEDGES ARE SO IMPORTANT!
- It costs approximately $9600 a year to feed and care for each of our special therapy horses
- Pledges will help keep rider fees affordable
- Helps ensure the CARD facility remains fully accessible
- 100% of every donation goes directly to CARD, a registered charity providing riding programs for children and adults with disabilities
Click to Download Form: