Join Us For The Mini Royal – A FUNdraiser for CARD- Sunday June 9th, 2019
10:00 – 3:00 pm
Proudly Sponsored by:
What is Mini Royal?
- An in-house horse show hosted by The Community Association for Riders with Disabilities (CARD)
- It is open to all CARD riders
- It consists of a variety of mounted games and /or riding skills so riders can demonstrate to family/friends/donors what they have been working on in class
- Participants are invited to a lunch BBQ! There is also a plant sale/bake sale.
- 30 Riders spaces available-are you going to be one? Bring your family and friends and show them what you have accomplished!
Does it cost to participate and if so, how much?
We have a suggested fundraising goal of $100.
- Last year’s pledge totals were reviewed and the average amount each person collected was $100 or more! Every dollar counts -we need your help!
- Pledges (donations) over $25 will receive a tax receipt
- CARD has turned 50-lets get us to $50,000 and keep our programs thriving.
Why we ask for your Financial Assistance
Something to keep in mind……..
- It costs approximately $9,500.00 a year for the care of just ONE HORSE
- How important is your support?
- Last year $50,000 was raised at this event and pledges totaled 50% of this goal
YES, YOUR SUPPORT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO CARD…TO KEEP OUR PROGRAMS AVAILABLE TO THE COMMUNITY