Save the Date! – Sunday May 24th, 2014 – “Walk On” for CARD
- Registration Form [PDF]
- Pledge Form [PDF]
- Sponsorship Opportunities [PDF]
- Information Sheet [Word DOC]
What is “WALK ON” for CARD?
“Walk On” for CARD is a walk-a-thon in support of the Community Association for Riding for the Disabled. It is a day when CARD riders, volunteers, family, friends, and the community come together to walk the paved paths and trails of G. Ross Lord Park to raise money for CARD’s therapeutic riding program.
When is “WALK ON” for CARD?
Sunday May 24, 2015
Where does the money raised at “WALK ON” for CARD go?
100% of every donation goes directly to the Community Association for Riding for the Disabled, a registered charity that provides therapeutic riding programs for children and adults with disabilities. From there, CARD invests the money in its therapeutic riding program, subsidizing 78% of all riders fees, investing to maintain its herd of special therapy horses, and to ensure that the CARD facility remains fully accessible. CARD works closely with riders, volunteers, health care professionals, equestrians and facilities to provide the exceptional and unique equine-based therapy CARD continues to offer.
How can I help raise money for CARD?
- By collecting pledges and participating as a team member
- Walk with us – if you are passionate about helping ensure the success of a program that has a direct and positive impact on the lives of hundreds of children and adults with disabilities across the GTA each year
Can I sponsor “WALK ON” for CARD?
Absolutely! Sponsorship opportunities are available for presenting sponsors, team sponsors, horse sponsors, and much more. For a complete sponsorship package and details, and for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-667-8600 X78.
WHY should I get involved in “WALK ON” for CARD?
- CARD provide programs and opportunities for children and adults with disabilities that have a life-changing effect
- CARD’s equine-based therapy improves a rider’s mobility, cognitive, physical, social skills and confidence
- On the back of a horse, CARD riders are freed from disability and they know the power of success
- CARD’s program gives riders the confidence and skills to live a more independent life
- CARD is the only full-dedicated therapeutic riding centre in the GTA – we are YOUR therapeutic
- CARD is 100% self-funded through grants, proposals, sponsorships, donations & events