The Mini Royal – CARD’s major fundraising event for 2018! Sunday June 10th
10:00 – 3:00 pm
Proudly sponsored by The Buckley Family
Gold Sponsors: • Cityview Road Cleaners, • Judith Love, • Craig Butler- Vice President, Investment Advisor/The Harvester Investment Group/CIBC Private Wealth Management
What is Mini Royal?
- An in-house horse show hosted by the Community Association for Riders with Disabilities (CARD)
- It is open to all CARD riders
- It consists of a variety of mounted games and /or riding skills so riders can demonstrate to family/friends/donors what they have been working on in class
- Participants are invited to a lunch BBQ! There is also a plant sale/bake sale.
Does it cost to participate and if so, how much?
Yes. It will cost a MINIMUM of $100 in pledges or donations
- Last year’s pledge totals were reviewed and based on this information, the average amount each person collected was $100 or more. This year we are asking each person (rider or volunteer) to collect a minimum of $100 in pledges to participate in Mini Royal.
- Pledges (donations) over $25 will receive a tax receipt
Why we ask for your Financial Assistance
Something to keep in mind……..
- It costs approximately $9500 a year for the care of just ONE HORSE
- How important is your support?
- Last year $50,000 was raised at this event and pledges totaled 50% of this goal
YES, YOUR SUPPORT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO CARD…TO KEEP OUR PROGRAMS AVAILABLE TO THE COMMUNITY